Ring in the old

Ring in with the Old......

The New year heralds change ;
I’m glad to see a rising passion for items that carry history and intrigue, and want to enter 2018 highlighting the stories that underpin every antique. Vintage things have a history of their own, the craftspeople who created each piece and the lives that they have touched there thereafter. What is there not to love about vintage recycling?
The fun is in the hunt!. Finding quality retro clothes or discovering home ware style from the the 40 s 50 s 60 s 70 s will make you stand out from the crowd . There are many benefits to shopping for vintage, quality brands at reasonable prices, creating an individual style and flair whilst saving the planet.
I generally cannot resist things of interest or beauty and if anything catches my eye it’l end up in my room at the Vintage Emporium.
The maze of rooms at the Vintage Emporium house other excellent and enthusiastic sellers with quirky style.
Ring in the Old at the Vintage Emporium, Do not hesitate to contact me if you want to chat about any of the items I have for sale.

We can be found just off the Market Square in the heart of Hexham.

Comments